The ITHive is a team of web application development specialists led by clinically qualified healthcare professionals. The ITHive creates exceptionally usable clinical, nursing, administrative and self-help software solutions for healthcare organisations and practitioners.
Company Size: 15 employees
Segment: Small Business
I was hired for providing the organization with the necessary guidance in order to make their marketing efforts profitable (ROI).
They wanted to create a well structured Project Plan to manage different marketing activities, tools, and outsourced providers under an effective methodology and well defined processes (dealing with the complexities of multi-stakeholder requirements).
In addition I was asked to analyze and improve key operational parameters within the organization.
- Business Processes analysis and documentation (GAP Analysis)
- Coaching team members (freelance providers) during the development Stage.
- Integral Project Management: Marketing Plan (activities, roles and responsibilities, tools, issues backlog, etc)
- Project Planning: best practices implementation
- Dashboard design (KPI metrics, methodology, analysis and follow up)
- Website Optimization initiative (visual web optimizer, landing page analysis, best practices, conversion rates)
“Carlos is highly organised and efficient. I find his assistance incredibly beneficial as I’m not the most organised person myself! He helps me keep track of the numerous marketing initiatives within my organisation and offers tremendous value in terms of his own expert advice on business process improvement.” - (Anton Pearce | CEO)